Brice Beale’s practice is focused in the areas of commercial litigation and personal injury defense. Additionally, Mr. Beale has counseled a host of diverse companies regarding forensic electronic discovery projects involving matters such as environmental torts, intellectual property rights, international trade regulations, FCPA violations, and mergers and acquisitions, including Department of Justice reviews.
Mr. Beale’s litigation approach is focused on creating value for his clients through effective and efficient use of the law, common sense, and technology. His ability to keep sight of the bigger picture while managing the details of litigation allows him to facilitate the best possible outcome for his clients.
- Tried to a jury, won, and collected an $850,000 verdict in commercial contract case related to a $500,000 invoice dispute.
- Provided on-call electronic discovery support for the trial attorneys on one of the largest cases ever litigated in the United States.
- Successfully represented an insurance carrier in a multi-million-dollar breach of fiduciary duty case against a large international law firm.
- Successfully prosecuted a multi-million-dollar commercial plaintiff’s case involving the Federal Bankruptcy Court, Texas Department of Transportation, Texas Attorney General’s Office, Department of Homeland Security, approximately 20 creditors, four defendants, and a receiver.
- Defended a multi-million-dollar personal injury case, including participating in a mock trial of the case as the plaintiff’s attorney, which was instrumental in the successful settlement of the case.