Christopher Kronzer is an associate in the Hoover Slovacek litigation practice. Mr. Kronzer focuses his practice in the area of commercial dispute resolution and litigation. Mr. Kronzer has first and second chair trial experience in state and federal courts. He also has experience in appearing before arbitration panels.
Mr. Kronzer has represented large Fortune 500 companies, mid-size corporations, local businesses, partnerships, and individuals as both plaintiffs and defendants. Mr. Kronzer has extensive experience in the representation of contractors in construction disputes and product manufacturers in the defense of claims of design and manufacturing defects. He has also successfully defended and prosecuted cases involving real property, breach of contract, breach of covenant, premises liability, personal injury, wrongful death, and employment law.
While in law school, Mr. Kronzer was a member of South Texas College of Law Houston’s award winning moot court program.
- Obtained summary judgment for general contractor in defense of claims of defective construction of hospital.
- Defended general contractor against claims of defective construction of a distribution warehouse. After two week arbitration, obtained favorable verdict for client.
- Obtained summary judgment for roofing contractor against breach of contract claims. Court determined client was not liable for alleged defects in roofs on multiple industrial warehouses.
- Defended car dealership in claims of conversion. After jury found in favor of opposing party, Mr. Kronzer obtained a judgment n.o.v in favor of client. Decision was upheld on appeal.
- Obtained summary judgment for largest manufacturer of automatic sliding doors against claims of strict products liability for design defect.
- Defended recreational campground against claims of breach of easement, trespass and private nuisance.
- Defended oil and gas services provider against claims of breach of implied covenant in oil and gas lease.
- Defended national parking facility management group against multiple claims of premises liability.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association