Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law and Residential Real Estate by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Mark Knop has been with Hoover Slovacek for over 15 years. He represents his clients in various areas of civil law, including real estate, business, estate planning/probate and family law.
Mr. Knop was born in Houston on December 7, 1963. He was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1988. He received his bachelors in Business Administration from the University of Texas in Austin and his J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center.
- Selected to the Super Lawyers®, 2003, Super Lawyers® is a registered trademark of Thompson Reuters
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Harris County Bar Association, Member
- Private Law Practice, Houston, Texas, 1988 – Present
- Community Association Institute, Member