Sarah Ann Powers, Of Counsel for Hoover Slovacek, has been practicing law in the areas of real estate and business transactions for over 30 years. Ms. Powers represents land developers and investors in commercial real estate transactions, including master planned communities, single family subdivisions and multifamily projects. She has established and represents numerous types of property owners associations and also represents many production homebuilding companies across the State of Texas.
Ms. Powers represents institutional lenders with their real estate lending and large and small companies with their real estate portfolio transactions and other contract negotiations. She also practices in the corporate area of law, forming multiple types of business entities for operating businesses, real estate investments and real estate development.
In her practice, Ms. Powers consistently focuses on the goals of her client and the consummation of the transaction at hand while eliminating any “over-lawyering” from her practice. Her personal goal is to add value to her client in the process of advancing their business transactions and strategies.
- Martindale-Hubbell rated AV® Preeminent™ – An AV® certification mark is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- State Bar of Texas, Member, Real Estate Section
- Houston Bar Association, Member, Real Estate Section
- Colorado State Bar Association, Member, Real Estate Section
- Greater Houston Builders Association, Member
Land Development and Homebuilding:
- Friendswood Development Company
- Shadow Creek Ranch
- The Woodlands
- Lennar Homes of Texas
- Chesmar Homes
- Affinity Development
- Village Builders
- M/I Homes of Houston
- J. Patrick Homes
- New Quest Properties
- Ithaca Homes
- Casas De Leon Homes
- Cresco Development
- CLM Mortgage
- Ryland Homes
- Beazer Homes
- Commerce Capital Partners
- Northland Investment Corporation
- SGI Partners
Ms. Powers volunteers time with various non-profits in the fields of performing arts, substance abuse programs and the Volunteers of America.