Commercial Litigation Attorneys in Houston, Texas
PERSISTENT, EFFICIENT ADVOCATES FOR BUSINESS CLIENTS
Hoover Slovacek possesses the resources, credentials and determination to protect the interests of our clients when faced with lawsuits.
- Nearly half of our attorneys and staff are devoted entirely to the representation of litigation clients in state and federal courts.
- Our litigation attorneys average more than 15 years experience.
- Several of our senior attorneys have more than 25 years of litigation.
- Matthew A. Kornhauser is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in civil trial law.
Our emphasis is on commercial and business disputes in Houston, Austin, and throughout Texas, but our four decades of courtroom experience includes representing both plaintiffs and defense clients in a wide variety of issues including:
- Landlord / tenant
- Premises liability
- Wrongful foreclosure
- U.S. Trade & Customs regulations
UNDERSTANDING EVERY ASPECT OF BUSINESS LAW
Settlement is the most common outcome in business litigation, which requires a unique and knowledgeable approach at all points in the process. Our attorneys and staff work closely with clients on critical elements of each case to provide:
- In-depth and accurate research
- Tailored strategies
- Carefully crafted pleadings
- Skillful use and timeliness of motions
- Proper attention to the home rules of a given courtroom or judge
This attention to detail is vital to a successful outcome for our clients, offering every possible advantage to assure a successful outcome.
While we are thorough in every legal matter, we are also continually conscious of the cost to our clients. We analyze client objectives for outcome and budget, and recommend a plan of action to achieve them.
Hoover Slovacek LLP’s Commercial Litigation attorneys:
- T. Michael Ballases
- Howard Bookstaff
- Jonathan H. Clark
- Brandi J. Croffie
- Rusty R. Foteh
- Matthew A. Kornhauser
- Christopher James Kronzer
- James H. Leeland
- Curtis W. McCreight
- Thomas M. Pickford
- Paul A. Pilibosian
- Dylan B. Russell
- Gregory A. Savage
- Terry E. Sealey
- Joseph O. Slovacek
- Nina A. Tran
- Paul C. Van Slyke
- Hal G. Wolff
- Courtney E. Palm
- Brice B. Beale
- James V. Nguyen
- Leonard J. Meyer
- Colin L. Guy
- D. Alan Appling
- Colby M. Binford
- Angeline “Angie” Kell
- Robert L. Hansen
- Greg Travis
STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS FOR LITIGATION CONCERNS IN TEXAS SINCE 1969
For more than 40 years, individuals, investors, businesses, community groups, management companies and financial institutions have trusted the commercial litigators at Hoover Slovacek LLP for practical, cost-effective representation. Contact our Houston and Austin law firm online or by calling (713) 977-8686 to discuss how the firm might benefit you.